Real time coverage and surveillance to reduce crime.
Camera monitoring provides real time surveillance coverage, reducing crime and providing detailed data and analysis.
Video and camera monitoring helps to deter thieves and trespassers before loss or damage occur.
A surveillance system is comprised of many components that provide you with so many benefits, as a homeowner and as a business owner.
- Decrease theft
- Deter criminal activity
- Increased productivity
- Create a safe work environment
- Discourage inappropriate behavior
- Prevent graffiti and vandalism
- Monitor site and equipment remotely
- Recognition of people, vehicles and objects
- Investigate alarm incidents as they happen
- Provide video evidence to help apprehend and prosecute criminals
Camera systems have become more common in recent years as the cost of these digital components has become more affordable for the average home and business owner. Some applications we install these systems are:
- Front Doors
- Back Yards
- Gas Stations
- Liquor Stores
- Car Washes
- Convenience Stores
- Retail Establishments
- Business and Property Owners
- Government and Professional Buildings
- Industrial Equipment
- Warehouse and Shipping
- Construction Sites
Have a system and need monitoring? We can take over existing systems!